Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grids, In All It's Glory. *photos updated

Hello gorgeous people!

As I said, before, we had that assignment about the grid, and I am proud to say I am more confident with my layouts now that I have learnt and practised with the use of the grids. Though I can't post the photos as of now,but I'll post them later.

As I said, I have  come to realise the importance of grids to produce balanced, "pleasing to the eyes" articles. So, let me just recap, the grids that we were instructed to make the layouts are

The Golden Ratio Grid,
   The grid is commonly used as website layouts.
[though my Golden Ratio is rather off]



The Baseline Grid,
   Commonly used for magazines articles.


The Column Grid ,
   Commonly used for newspaper articles.



So, I've done my layouts and have mounted it on the boards. I must say I'm rather satisfied with my work. I hope its right though!

* Done with my presentation, my Golden Ratio is a little off :(

Thats it for now.

Bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment