Friday, February 15, 2013

Taking the term "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX" to a whole new level


HELLLOOO :D

As I had said in the previous post,
ITS ALL ABOUT 

EXPRESSING YOUR INNER SQUARE
or 
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX; 
simply to put.


And (once again) this is our assignment.


And this is basically what I’ve been doing throughout the holiday! 
Once again, I find that I must express my growing fascination for paper cutting! Hahaha. 
Mehhhh, hopefully I’ll get better at it soon. XD

Anyhooooooo,

LETS GET STARTED EYHH :D

Well, for my asymmetrical box design, I had gone BUBBLE CRAZY. Well circles… but you get what I mean. 

And the above photo shows that Ive been playing around with the placements of each circle. And well,

HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK :)

+ ASYMMETRICAL


MOVING ONNNNN ~

Now its for the symmetrical design!

Unfortunately I totally forgot to take progress shots *facepalm

So instead, we'll skip all that mumbo jumbo and

TADAAAAA

SNEAK PEAK :D

+SYMMETRICAL


But I must be perfectly honest, 
Coming up with the symmetrical design, was particularly tricky for me. I kept on creating asymmetrical designs.


HERE! I’LL PROVE IT TO YOU!
SEEEEEEE?!

Non stop with the asymmetrical designs. Hahaha 
I had fun though J

So its not a TOTAL LOSS
haha


AND NOW

IT

IS TIME

TO REVEAL

THE FINAL OUTCOME






WAHAHA ANNNDD IM DONE.

TILL NEXT TIME THEN YOU LOTS J

TOOTLES :*







No comments:

Post a Comment