Tuesday, April 02, 2013

sketch, cut, print, STENCIL!

HELLO HELLO!

Well,

today ( 26th March)

We brought our requested tools.
the likes of

Plastic pieces A4 size, Cutting mat, cutter, pencils, and all that jazz

And i have done a research on how to make my own stencils based on a video i found

HOW TO MAKE A STENCIL?  (click it :P)


Anyway, today, we started on our stencils cutting.

Family portrait of my monogram. haahahah
I headed to the library to print it out to different sizes so i can easily manoeuvre from one size to another according to the item i want to print my monogram on :D
First cut out of my stencil....
as you can see i changed my 'dot' on my 'i' to a slanted triangle. this is because it seems much more fitted into the whole straight lines throughout the whole monogram

My first victim....
my notebook.

The left side is the print.. 
the right side is the stencil...


AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK IS A HOLIDAY

WEE HOOO....?

no.


Tootles~


No comments:

Post a Comment