Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fill your square.

HELLOOOOO :D

Well, ITS THE MIDSEM BREAK :)

Well, in our recent 2D class, we had an in-class activity.

Where we needed to bring some items along with us to class
  • Colour paper
  • Cutter
  • Steel ruler
  • and the usual stationaries
And well, we were introduced to some cleverly made squares with cut out patterns. So that was basically what we had to do. ( i realise I failed miserably at explaining what to do. So let me just show what I had done in class. Hopefully that'll shed some light on the matter.


First step, DOODLE DOODLE DOODLE :D


Starting to measure the square out, 4x4 "

Working on my first square. :D


Working on the 2nd square now :)


More or less the 2 squares I worked on in class :)

Well, thats just MY squares. Most of my mates' work is beyond awesome. AWESOMEEEEE.
 Sadly, i didnt have time to take photos of their work :| 

ANYWAY, THIS IS THE WORK WE ARE HANDED WITH FOR THE 1 WEEK BREAK. ._.


Will post bout the assignment soon enough :)

GONG XI FA CAI.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D




No comments:

Post a Comment